Maybe you wanted to buy a new vehicle this year, but then inflation and the chip shortage derailed those plans. A new car or truck may be out of the question for the foreseeable future, but at Ziebart we offer a few different services that will allow you to reinvest in your current vehicle, protecting its integrity and appearance without having to spend thousands of dollars on a new one.
– Unlike a five-minute car wash, our professional interior and exterior detailing services get rid of pesky dirt, grime, germs and odors using proprietary tools and cleaning solutions. Food crumbs, coffee stains and mud will be a thing of the past!
– When it comes to paint oxidation, light exterior scratches, swirl marks, and other clear coat flaws, our paint correction services provide a way to turn back the clock and restore your vehicle's showroom shine.
– Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating ensures that UV rays, general wear and tear, and naturally-occurring elements like tree sap and bird droppings can no longer cause damage to your car’s exterior. With a protective coating like Ceramic Z-Gloss®, car owners can prevent color fading, paint chipping, and dirt and grime build-up.
– A professional rust protection service will prevent moisture from damaging your car’s most vital and vulnerable parts and is beneficial for both new and used vehicles.
– Feeling cool is one of the best things about being in a new car or truck, but if you decide to re-invest in your current vehicle, getting the windows tinted is a surefire way to keep its appearance up. Not only does window tint give your car or truck a sleeker look, but it also reduces glare and increases privacy for you and your passengers. With an added protection against UV rays, your car’s interior will also be naturally cooler on warm summer days.
The professionals at Ziebart are here to help you get back that new car feeling during inflation, all while protecting your vehicle for longer and increasing its resale value.
Find My Local Ziebart