The Top 10 Reasons for Having Your Vehicle Detailed:
- To protect your investment.
- You don't want to embarrass yourself when it’s your turn to drive coworkers to lunch.
- To extend the life of your vehicle.
- You don’t want garbage falling out as your kids exit your vehicle in the school drop-off line.
- To keep yourself and your passengers safe and healthy.
- To get rid of pesky dust particles and reduce allergens in your vehicle.
- To increase the resale value of your vehicle
- To keep your vehicle smelling fresh, whether it’s from every day use or your forgotten takeout from weeks ago.
- For peace of mind. Don’t you feel better when your vehicle is clean?
- To declutter and make room for more grocery (or shopping) bags.
You probably remember the last time your house was deep- cleaned, but can you say the same for your car? A report released by the U.S. Census Bureau shows the average one-way commute in America is at an all-time high of 27.6 minutes. That’s a lot of time spent in the car just going to and from work every week, let alone adding in all those additional errand runs and trips. A professional interior detailing is a great way to make sure your vehicle is a safe and healthy environment, and that it stays looking like new for as long as you own it.
Protect Your Investment
Continual time spent in the car each week means the potential for more messes. Having your vehicle detailed regularly will help to reduce depreciation by removing things like road salt remnants, dirt, dust, and preexisting stains, as well as prevent new stains from forming.
Extend the Life of Your Vehicle
Say it with us – it’s better to maintain it than replace it. Extensive wear-and-tear can result from your vehicle being left untreated for an extended period of time, which is why it’s so important to keep up with its cleanliness. Getting your vehicle’s interior detailed by a professional at least every 6 months will help ensure that it lasts.
Keep Yourself and Your Passengers Safe
Keeping you and your passengers safe is our number one priority, which is why we offer an Inner-Guard® PLUS service that can be added onto your interior detailing to help protect against germs, bacteria, and microbes that lead to illnesses like Staph, E. Coli, and Salmonella for up to three months.
Increase the Resale Value of Your Vehicle
When you go to sell your car truck, especially during a chip shortage when they’re highly sought after, a vehicle that’s been cared for will be worth more money. The additional investment you’ve made in maintaining your vehicle will help to ensure that you get top dollar for your trade-in.
Keep Your Vehicle Smelling Fresh
Unfortunately, that “new car” smell we all love can’t last forever, but frequent interior detailings will help remove any odor-causing remnants from your vehicle. These are largely unavoidable and can result from oils and lotions being transferred from your skin to interior surfaces, outside dust and debris, crumbs from old food, and more.
When it comes to maintaining your vehicle, don’t forget about the interior. A Ziebart interior detailing will remove stains, disinfect surfaces, and kill 99% of germs, thoroughly cleaning your car or truck. You can also rest easy knowing that your family is traveling in a safe and healthy environment.