Stay in-the-know about past Ziebart news, media, and press releases. Achieve a better understanding of where we’ve been as a company and where we’re headed in the future.
Ziebart, the global leader in vehicle appearance and protection services, has been recognized by the Auto Care Association’s Women in Auto Care for its “Z-Mom’s Campaign,” which received top honors in the ‘Outreach to a Female Audience’ category in the organization’s annual Automotive Communications Awards.
Ziebart, the global leader in appearance and protection services, recently hosted its annual owner's awards. For the very first time, the meeting was held virtually and brought together franchisees from across the country to celebrate the growth of the brand and what lies ahead.
Ziebart's Director of U.S. Retail Operations, Rob Harper, joins Reader's Digest to discuss how acids, dust, and road tar can wreak havoc on your vehicle's paint and what you can do to protect it.
Ziebart’s own Rob Harper, Director of U.S. Retail Operations, sits down with meteorologist Dean DeVore on AccuWeather's "Everything Under the Sun” podcast to talk everything your car needs to stay protected from winter’s onslaught of snow, ice, and salt (Rob's interview begins at the 17 minute mark).
Automotive historian and researcher, Robert Tate, explores the life of Ziebart founder Kurt Ziebart, and how he pioneered and invented the rust proofing process.
Ziebart, a locally owned business for many years, is doing something extra special for some very special people. Owner Rick Saenz and his staff are doing their part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Ziebart of Knoxville, TN offers free car cleanings to COVID first responders.
- We all know that our first responders are on the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis every day. One company is helping to keep them safe. Ziebart of Cleveland is offering to wipe down all highly touched areas of any first responder’s vehicle.
- In another instance of the community pitching in to aid in the fight against COVID-19, Ziebart is offering free wipedowns of highly touched areas in first responder vehicles.
- Ziebart employees are offering to wipe down any police cruisers or other emergency vehicles using an antibacterial cleaner free of charge.
As officers work to keep people safe, protecting themselves against the virus is also priority. The owner of Ziebart in West Allis, Nathan Krueger, is stepping up to help by offering free disinfecting services to all first responders.
- Ziebart on Holland-Sylvania is offering free antibacterial cleaning of vehicles belonging to first responders and medical personnel.
- Ziebart is Named One of Franchise Direct's Top 100 Global Franchises for 2020.
- Daniel Baker, CD, Wins Outstanding Service Award from the 2020 IDA Awards.
- Ziebart Comes in at #49 on Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 Top Global Franchises Ranking for 2019
- Ziebart Ranks #36 out of 150 on Entreprenuer's Franchise 500 2019 Top Global Franchises for Veterans.
- Ziebart Ranks #149 on Entreprenuer's 41st Annual Franchise 500 Rankings for 2020.
12/30/2019: Shout Out: Jim Crubaugh, worked his way up from summer job to general manager
12/23/2019: What You Need to Know to Reinvent Your Brand by: Larisa Walega
12/12/2019: Ziebart raises money for SAY Detroit, makes donation during Mitch Albom’s annual Radiothon
12/06/2019: Ziebart Surprises Longtime Customer with Pay-It-Forward Gesture
11/07/2019: Modrn Business Podcast – Ziebart with Senior Franchise Development Manager Amanda House & Director of Marketing Larisa Walega
08/21/2019: Ziebart of Morgantown, West Virginia Celebrates with a Successful Weekend-Long Grand Opening
08/19/2019: Ziebart CEO Tom Wolfe named one of the most influential business leaders in metro Detroit | Detroit 500
07/24/2019: Ziebart Honors Top Franchisees During Owner’s Meeting in Detroit
06/27/2019: Ziebart Announces Dealer Of The Year And New Dealer Of The Year Awards At Franchise Owner Meeting In Detroit, MI
06/09/2019: Ziebart marks 60 years in vehicle care
05/14/2019: Executive Auto Rebrands as Ziebart
04/25/2019: Ziebart Brings Lucille Ball’s Mercedes-Benz Back to Life at the Lucy-Desi Museum
03/15/2019: Several businesses partnering with ‘Higher Ground Initiative’
03/05/2019: Ziebart Ranked #189 in Entrepreneur Magazine's 40th Annual Franchise 500®
March 2019: IDA Founder’s Club Member Spotlight – Dan Baker
01/15/2019: How These 6 Franchises Have Thrived For Decades
8/27/2018: The Top 200 Franchise Brands People Love the Most
5/03/2018: Simply the Best: the Top Franchises in 110 Categories
2018: The Most Powerful Business Leaders in Metro Detroit
4/8/2016: Ziebart Int. Continues to Drive Sales with New Products and Services
1/10/2016: Ziebart Becomes Synonymous with Aftermarket Products and Services
11/22/2015: Ziebart eyes Middle East and North Africa expansion
4/07/2015: Progress Announces Winners of the Telerik Sitefinity 2014 Website of the Year Awards - Ziebart ranks #1 for Automotive Website of the Year
2/25/2015: Kaleidoco - The State of Web Design in Michigan: 16 of the Most Innovative Websites – Ziebart ranks #14
2/18/2015: WindowFilmMag.com – Window Film Franchises Make Franchise 500 List – Ziebart ranked #171
2/13/2015: 19 Action News - Help your car help you through the cold SLAP! – Ziebart of Middleburg Heights selling more remote starters than ever before
2/06/2015: glassBYTEs - Automotive Glass Companies Ranked in Annual List
December 2014: DAC News - Ziebart celebrates 55 years since Motor City founding
12/15/2014: AMEinfo - Galadari Automobiles wins three prestigious accolades
November/December 2014: AGRR - 3 New P's: Product Pathways to Profit
07/03/2014: Oakland Press - Troy-based Ziebart International Corporation drives 55 years of automotive detailing and paint protection
05/20/2014: DBusiness - Ziebart Introduces New Paint Protection Film
05/18/2014: Crain's Detroit Business - Ziebart repairs sales with new products, franchises