NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Pet Supplies Plus & Ziebart #CoPilotPets campaign is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Pet Supplies Plus, Ziebart and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored and administered by Pet Supplies Plus, 17197 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 402, Livonia, MI 48152 and Ziebart 1290 E. Maple Rd Troy, MI 48083
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Periods: The Pet Supplies Plus & Ziebart #CoPilotPets campaign will run during the following contest periods: June 7th, 2021 – June 20th, 2021
5. How to Enter: Submit a video or image using the hashtag #CoPilotPets asking your pets if they want to go for a ride. The account submitting the video or image must be following both Pet Supplies Plus and Ziebart on Instagram and Facebook to win.
6. Selection of Potential Winners: Sponsor’s decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or around June 22nd, 2021 the Sponsor will select 1 potential winner by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the previous contest period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will then be notified through their social media account on or around June 22nd, 2021.
9. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all of the below requirements:
Potential winners will be notified via their Instagram or Facebook account used to enter the contest.
Potential winners must respond within 72 hours with the requested contact information (including a physical mailing address) or forfeit the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to provide the requested contact information, they may be disqualified and they forfeit the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If the alternate potential winner is disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-8 weeks after the conclusion of the submission period.
10. Prizes: 1 winner will receive a free Inner-Guard PLUS interior detailing service from Ziebart valued at approximately $250, along with a gift basket of travel pet products and a $100 gift card from Pet Supplies Plus. Winners may not request cash or a substitute prize. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt. Sponsor is not responsible to replace lost, stolen or mutilated prizes. Additional terms and conditions contained on the gift card may apply. Limit: 1 prize per person per year.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes each entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, and city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release.
12. Privacy: Entrants agree and acknowledge that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Pet Supplies Plus and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest.
13. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the contest and award the prize for the impaired contest period at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or operation of the contest, violates these Official Rules or of any other promotion, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account or email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant.
14. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephones, network lines or airwaves; (c) any errors on the Facebook platform that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another contest entry, if it is possible. If the contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
15. Disputes: You agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any contest, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc or Instagram. Any information you provide in connection with the promotion is to Pet Supplies Plus and not to Facebook or Instagram. Any submission via www.facebook.com or www.instagram.com is subject to all rules and regulations of www.facebook.com and www.instagram.com. If you choose to submit your entry using your mobile phone, standard data fees may apply.
17. Winner List: To request a winners’ list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Pet Supplies Plus® $500 Giftcard Giveaway, 17197 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 402, Livonia, MI 48152 / Attn: Marketing Department”. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks after the end of the final Contest Period ends on June 20th, 2021.
18. Photo and Video Release: By participating in the #CoPilotPets campaign, I grant Pet Supplies Plus and Ziebart permission to use my likeness in photograph(s) and video(s) in any and all of its publications and in any and all other media, whether now known or hereafter existing, controlled by the Pet Supplies Plus or Ziebart, in perpetuity, and for other use by Pet Supplies Plus or Ziebart. I will make no monetary or other claim against Pet Supplies Plus or Ziebart for the use of the photograph(s) or video(s).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Pet Supplies Plus and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.