Sun or snow, hot or cold, a remote car starter from Ziebart allows you to conveniently enter into a comfortable climate in your vehicle.
A cold vehicle can be an awful way to start your day. Warming your car or truck before your drive can also be a challenge, requiring you to get up early, trudge out to your car. A remote starter installation can change all that, allowing you to get your vehicle warmed up and ready to drive, no matter the weather conditions, from the comfort of indoors.
Your Trusted, Professional Source
Although there are a lot of companies offering remote starter installations for “low, low prices,” you may not know what you are getting for that reduced price. Quite often, the price advertised is for a model that does not include many of the things you look for in a remote starter installation, such as remote door lock, panic/horn, car locator, additional remotes and more. At Ziebart, our motto is “No Ups, No Extras, No Hidden Fees!” This means that the price we quote will be for a remote starter installation that fits your exact needs.
Remote Starter Options
Options that can be included in your remote starter installation are:
- Additional remote transmitters
- Door lock and unlock - even one-button remotes can be programmed to lock and unlock your vehicle
- Trunk release – a simple convenience when your hands are full
- Panic button - draw attention to your car should you feel the need
- Valet mode - allow your mechanic to work on the vehicle safely
- Car locator – prompts your horn and flashes the lights
- Extended range – enjoy a greater remote starting distance
Additional options include two-way paging, allowing you to communicate with your vehicle via your remote and find out about items like interior temperature, battery strength, functions such as open/close doors, hoods, locks and more. For those looking to increase range, Ziebart has remote car starter options that can reach upwards of 3,000 feet, allowing you to get your vehicle warm from inside the mall, at work, at the store and more.
To get your remote car starter, visit your local Ziebart and speak with one of our experts.