DATA COLLECTION: We collect limited non-personal information that your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop, and improve the Site and our services.
If you order products from us, we request personal information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
If you submit personal information to us, you give express permission to Ziebart International Corporation and/or its authorized agents, dealers and distributors to contact you. If your information is provided in connection with a promotion, sweepstakes or contest, we may use such information to notify winners.
MOBILE TERMS & CONDITIONS: Ziebart respects your privacy. If we obtain your mobile number for purposes of any Ziebart promotional campaigns, we will only use the number for purposes of the promotional campaign and not for any other purpose. We will only use information you provide to transmit your text message. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we may refuse you access to the Service and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
Ziebart Trivia Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. Eligibility: Ziebart Trivia Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Ziebart International Corporation, and HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Ziebart International Corporation, 1290 E. Maple Rd., Troy, MI 48083. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 20, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on November 10, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of sixteen (16) entry periods (each an "Entry Period") that begin at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on the applicable calendar day as outlined in the chart below.
|Entry Period Date ||Mail-in Postmark Date ||Mail-in Received By Date ||Approximate Drawing Date |
|2/20/14 ||2/20/14 ||2/27/14 ||3/3/14 |
|3/3/14 ||3/3/14 ||3/10/14 ||3/12/14 |
|3/19/14 ||3/19/14 ||3/26/14 ||3/28/14 |
|4/4/14 ||4/4/14 ||4/11/14 ||4/15/14 |
|4/21/14 ||4/21/14 ||4/28/14 ||4/30/14 |
|5/5/14 ||5/5/14 ||5/12/14 ||5/14/14 |
|5/28/14 ||5/28/14 ||6/4/14 ||6/6/14 |
|6/9/14 ||6/9/14 ||6/16/14 ||6/18/14 |
|6/25/14 ||6/25/14 ||7/2/14 ||7/7/14 |
|7/21/14 ||7/21/14 ||7/28/14 ||7/30/14 |
|8/11/14 ||8/11/14 ||8/18/14 ||8/20/14 |
|8/29/14 ||8/29/14 ||9/5/14 ||9/10/14 |
|9/8/14 ||9/8/14 ||9/15/14 ||9/17/14 |
|9/24/14 ||9/24/14 ||10/1/14 ||10/3/14 |
|10/13/14 ||10/13/14 ||10/20/14 ||10/22/14 |
|11/10/14 ||11/10/14 ||11/17/14 ||11/19/14 |
Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
b. By Mail: To enter without texting, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Ziebart Trivia Sweepstakes,” c/o Ziebart International Corporation, 1290 E. Maple Rd., Troy, MI 48083. You will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked and received by the dates listed in Section 3 above for each Entry Period. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time per Entry Period by any method or combination of methods of entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Device. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Devices, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or the text-messaging capable device used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" of an email address, is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the "authorized account holder" of a Device is the natural person in whose name the Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Winner Determination and Verification: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries received on or around the dates listed in Section 3 above; entrants who opt out via text message will not be included in the drawing. Non-winning entries will not be included in subsequent Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email, text message, phone, or mail after the date of random drawing. Any potential winner who entered via text-messaging will be notified by phone and/or text message at the number of the Device used to enter the Sweepstakes. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: SIXTEEN (16) GRAND PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): A $100 Ziebart gift card. Approximate Retail Value: $100. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Dispute Resolution: You agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise relating in any way to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, or the Administrator's Mobile Terms and Conditions will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Dispute Resolution section. Please read this section carefully. It affects your rights and will have a substantial impact on how claims you and we have against each other are resolved.
You agree that whenever you have a disagreement with Administrator or Sponsor arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to the Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, or the Administrator's Mobile Terms and Conditions, you will send a written notice to the Administrator (“Demand”). You agree that the requirements of this Dispute Resolution section will apply even to disagreements that may have arisen before you accepted these Official Rules or the Administrator's Mobile Terms and Conditions. You must send the Demand to the following address (the “Notice Address”): Legal Department, HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, Michigan 48069. You agree that you will not take any legal action, including filing a lawsuit or demanding arbitration, until 10 business days after you send a Demand. If the disagreement stated in the Demand is not resolved to your satisfaction within 10 business days after it is received, and you intend on taking legal action, you agree that you will file a demand for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of you, Administrator, and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and you, Administrator, and Sponsor each agree to waive your respective rights to a jury trial or a state or federal judge. You agree that you will not file any lawsuit against Administrator or Sponsor in any state or federal court. You agree that if you do sue in state or federal court, and Administrator or Sponsor brings a successful motion to compel arbitration, you must pay all fees and costs incurred by Administrator and Sponsor in court, including reasonable attorney’s fees. For any such filing of a demand for arbitration, you must effect proper service under the rules of the Arbitrator and notice to the Notice Address may not be sufficient. If, for any reason, the American Arbitration Association is unable to conduct the arbitration, you may file your case with any national arbitration company. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedure effective September 15, 2005 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Administrator or Sponsor. The Federal Arbitration Act allows for the enforcement of arbitration agreements and governs the interpretation and enforcement of the agreement to arbitrate.
You agree that you will not file a class action or collective action against Administrator or Sponsor, and that you will not participate in a class action or collective action against them. You agree that you will not join your claims to those of any other person. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Official Rules, or the Administrator's Mobile Terms and Conditions, if this class action waiver is invalidated, then the agreement to arbitrate is null and void, as though it were never entered into, and any arbitration dispute at that time will be dismissed without prejudice and may be refiled in a court. Under no circumstances do you, Administrator, or Sponsor agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. Administrator and Sponsor agree that we will submit all disputes with you to arbitration before the Arbitrator.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://www.ziebart.com/privacy-policy. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2014 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Text Message Call to Action to a Subscriber who has already opted in to receive General Messages
Important Notice for Members. For all Ziebart campaigns, message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to 35350 to opt out of a campaign at any time. Text HELP to 35350 for more information. Messages sent from automated system. Consent not required for purchase. Message frequency depends on the program, but typically no more than 2 messages per month are sent for a single campaign. Campaigns may not work with all carriers.
C. Parks - 02/20/2014
L. Buckner - 03/03/2014
M. Smith - 05/28/2014
M. Shaia - 06/25/2014
P. Shepherd - 09/24/2014
INFORMATION SHARING: We may share your information in any of the following circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of the Site, its users or the public.
- We may share the information submitted under your account among our business partners, franchisees and distributors. We will not disclose your account information to non-affiliated people or companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy.
- We may store and process personal information collected on the Site in the United States or any other country in which we maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- We may share aggregated information with others.
ACCESS: If you want to see the personal information we have collected about you from the Site or if you believe any information we have is incorrect and you wish to correct it, please contact us at the address provided below. If we change or delete information in response to your request, we will not then continue to use it; however, some residual information may remain in backup records or records of deletions.
PROPERTY RIGHTS: Any communication or material other than your personal information submitted to this Site, such as questions, comments, suggestions and ideas, become the exclusive property of Ziebart International Corporation and may be used for any purpose whatsoever without restriction or compensation.
INFORMATION SECURITY: We take precautions to protect your personal information. When you submit personal information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) online, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information for transmittal to us in a secure way. We also take steps to protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guaranty its absolute security.
CHILDREN: Children under the age of 13 should not send any information about themselves to us, including information like their name, address or e-mail address. The Site does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected such information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, the information will be deleted from our database as soon as reasonably possible.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES: The Site may contain links to other websites. We do not control the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We recommend you carefully read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
OPT-OUT PROCESS: If you would like to opt-out of receiving future email marketing communications from Ziebart, send an email to email@example.com with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE.”
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES: By using the Site, you accept our privacy statement and conditions posted on the Site.
Ziebart International Corporation
1290 E. Maple Road
Troy, MI 48083
This Site is owned and operated by Ziebart International Corporation, 1290 E. Maple Road, Troy, MI 48083, USA.